Skip to Main Content Skip to bottom Skip to Chat, Email, Text
"Degrees & Programs"

Take courses designed for the modern workforce

Whether you need a few more courses to help you finish up your degree or pursue your career goals, our large selection of undergraduate and graduate online college courses can help you meet your needs.

University of Phoenix has been continually accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC), since 1978.

No application needed
Questions? Call (866) 354-1800


Find your course


Create an account


Enroll today

Get your course transcript

After you’ve completed your courses, you can request your official transcripts be sent directly to you or your school of choice.

A woman ordering her transcript after completing a course

Frequently asked questions

Prerequisites are gathered for individual courses to make sure every student enrolled in the course has the foundational knowledge to be successful. To show you meet the required prerequisite for a course, you simply have to upload a digital copy of your transcript (official or unofficial) during the checkout process. Then you’re good to go.

Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice. If you have a question contact us at 866-354-1800.

We’ve been accredited by the Higher Learning Commission ( for more than 40 years.

To make sure you’re prepared to take on our master’s courses, you need to complete a bachelor’s degree and meet all the prerequisites required before you enroll.

We offer payment options for those using:

  •      Military and veterans benefits   
  •      Employer benefit programs
  •      Deferred billing

Call (866) 354-1800 to speak to an enrollment representative about your payment options.

enrollment representative

Need help? Call 866-354-1800 to speak to a University Representative.

Need help? Call 866-354-1800 to speak to a University Representative.